After a brief hiatus, I am back with the weekly content creation challenge.
This week’s challenge was inspired by a challenge from the internet reality show “Prosperity’s Kitchen“. This is undoubtedly the web’s best kept secret.
Anywho, I loved how they used the manifesto as a way to hep businesses flesh out their brand voice and positioning.
If you are having a branding identity crisis. I think you will enjoy doing this exercise.
According the the lesson, here are some questions your Manifesto should answer:
- What is your Big Why?
- What do you stand for?
- What do you want to be known for?
- What is your mission, vision?
- What are your values?
(Questions courtesy of the Prosperity Kitchen Challenge)
Here are Some Tools You Can Use to Create Your Manifesto:
- Good old fashion written word
- Record video using your webcam, iPhone or video camera
- Fancybox Worpress plugin (for tech savvy folks)
- Animated Movies with XtraNormal.com
Latest posts by Kenya Halliburton (see all)
- Protected: FREE Webinar: How to Use Content Marketing to Keep Cash Flowing into Your Business - January 1, 1970
- RockStar Spotlight Conversation: How to Publish an eBook that Builds Your Business and Brand! w/ Marie Cornelio - January 1, 1970
- RockStar Spotlight Conversation: Finding Your Money Mojo w/ Kevra Cherne - January 1, 1970
- RockStar Spotlight Conversation: The Power of Collaboration w/ Sherri Henley - January 1, 1970
- RockStar Spotlight Conversation: Rock the Brand of You w/ Catrice Jackson - January 1, 1970